Crocodile

My Goal is I can communicate precise meaning related to the topic  (Vocabulary)

Write your “moment in time” writing here using this format by joining your ideas above together, in an interesting way:

On one peaceful morning I decided that I would take the boat out to do some fishing.

I love the way that the motor sounds.

The wonderful taste of cheese and ham from my sandwich and the taste of hot chocolate.

I hate the feeling of the fish when I pull them out of the water it is never a pleasant feeling for me.

I also will never like the smell of petrol.

Snap! Suddenly I turn around see a Crocodile Munching on my boat.

Luckily he gets bored and goes away.

My reflection on writing this week:
I have worked towards achieving my goals by:
Coming up with good ideas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Term 4 Goal

Integrated Learning